|Unit Price:||175~350 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Cubic Meter|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: customized
Products Description(Swimming Pool Sterilizer)
UV sterilization is a worldwide recognized environmentally-friendly pure physical sterilization technology that can quickly kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses, algae, spores and Other microorganisms, safe and non-toxic by-products, it has the elimination of organic and inorganic chemicals, such as residual chlorine. Emerging pollutants such as chloramine, ozone and TOC have become the preferred disinfection process for various water bodies, which can reduce or replace chemical disinfection.
Its advantages of high efficiency, broad spectrum, low cost, long life, large amount of water, no pollution and other disinfection methods are incomparable. At present, it is the mainstream disinfection measure in western developed countries.
1 57 357-L2
2 114 357-L3
3 171 357-L4
4 228 843-L1
1 172 843-L2
2 344 843-L3
3 516 843-L4
4 688 843-L5
5 860 843-L6
6 1032 843-L7
7 1204 843-L8
1. High efficient UV Light Sterilizer Normally kill 99-99.99% bacteria within 1 to 2 seconds.
2. Broad spectrum Ultraviolet Water Disinfection has broadest spectrum, can kill almost all bacteria and virus.
3. No secondary pollution Do not add any chemical, so can not create secondary pollution to water and ambient environment, and do not change any ingredient in water.
4. Safe and reliable to operate Traditional disinfection technologies, such as chloride or ozone, which disinfection agent itself are highly toxic and flammable material while 48 gpm uv light sterilizer has no such potential safety hazard.
5. Low maintenance fee UV lamps occupies a small area; structure requirement is simple, so total investment is smaller. Lower in operation, it costs only half than that chlorine disinfection in kiloton water treatment.
Applications(Wastewater UV Sterilization)